Saturday, September 11, 2010

Circle around!

I've been participating in the Cricut Circle since it's birth last summer. All I can say is, "Wow!" I have met wonderful, creative people and have made many good friends (really!) I am not a joiner usually, but this called my name....and I am so glad! The Circle offers opportunities for personal growth in crafting as well as get togethers so that those involved can grow closer as a group of friends. Provo Craft has put forth a wonderful opportunity for anyone who chooses it. If you would like to know more email me and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Jeannie, could you tell me where you got the circle logo. I could not find it anywhere. Thank you. Cherylann (prinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also part of the circle. I saw your link on the MB.
    Like that you have the new imagine, still not sure if I want one.


    Check out my blog as well. http://sassycraftymama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete