Sunday, July 12, 2015

iScrapbook + Dingbats = Faux Embossing

There are so many creative things that can be done in iScrapbook. For example, did you know that you can use Dingbats, convert them to a graphic element and use them in numerous ways? My new fav is faux embossing! (Take a close look at the green strip:)

Faux embossing is one more way to add a bit of texture to digital pages. And it is so very easy! Join me and learn how....

Until next time! 

Sunday, June 28, 2015

iScrapbook and Faux Stitching -- one more time!

There are so many hidden secrets in iScrapbook! Did you know that you can "sew"? Okay, you can create a faux stitched appearance as I have in this page:

Join me as I show you how!

I just love the look of stitching on my pages! Add the effect to gridded pages and the photos just pop!

This has been fun! Until next time...keep sorting those scraps and generating the gems!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

iScrapbook and Digital Cards

Hope you are having a great day! I was getting ready to go on vacation and realized that I had several birthday cards to send and absolutely no time to make them. Guess what, iScrapbook came to my rescue! Yes, this amazing app also creates cards like this one:


And it all started with this....


The A 4 card that I refer to is a standard card making size.
You can find pre-made cards at craft shops in this size so that all you
need to do is print, trim and clue your digital masterpiece to the

Until next time!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Woo hoo! Another iScrapbook blog....

If you are an iScrapbooker, have a look at this new blog. Am so happy to have someone else iScrapping away!


Tuesday, June 2, 2015

iScrapbook and Dimensional Frames

iScrapbook is such a great app! It combines elements of all the higher end apps...seriously! Have you ever made a dimensional frame, like a shadowbox with depth to it? Like this one:

I have to takes a few clicks of the pad, but other than that iScrapbook makes it SOOO easy! Lets learn how!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again really soon. Until then...
Keep sorting through the scraps to generate the gems!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Overlays in iScrapbook

I know how to use Photoshop Elements. Let that suffice, I often prefer iScrapbook. It is very straight forward. And when I want more it is there! Let's talk about overlays. Overlays can change the whole way your page looks; anything can overlay potential. Take, for example, "Caribbean Colors"....

It is soft. It is connected. It is an iScrapbook creation. But how can this be? Join me in this video and I'll share my secret....

I hope that you are as excited as I am about this technique! Until next time...

Saturday, February 21, 2015

iScrapbook and Pagemaps

Hi all! Recently there has been much chatter on a couple of Facebook groups about using free layouts (PNG, TIF, JPEG) in iScrapbook. I can be done...seriously....I wouldn't kid you!

I found this layout at

There are hundreds of layouts on these pages! But, when I found this one, I knew I would have to have it. Follow the on-screen prompts and click on the selected layout page. Wait for it.....
it fills the page! Right click on the image and you can download it to your computer. (Forgive me, I think in the video I said that I did a screen capture...oops!)

With the image downloaded the rest is up to you and iScrapbook. Here is how I converted this to use in iScrapbook:

Supplies used: 
iScrapbook v. 5
Pagemaps layout
Lettering Delights' Friendship

I hope that you enjoy this feature! Until next time....