Still Sorting My Scraps....

 Wow! 

It is hard to believe it has been so long since posting! Much has happened and, well, it just had to be dealt with! 

The scraps in my life keep mounting, but I'm loving every minute of the days I spend quilting them together! I am the proud owner of Tillie, my QMP 20 Long Arm machine. You can catch me hanging out on the Janome Long Arm FB page, of which I am the owner. And, of course, so excited to be sharing what I know about this fabulous machine, but also about the ProStitcher computerized system. Oh! To have more hours in the day! 

Just to catch up (a little) here are a few scraps that grew into my gems: 

An Accuquilt Cube Spring Sew-a-long: Fabric from my stash, purchased on vacation in Utah. Custom quilted by me using ProStitcher Designs. 




From GE Designs: Amalie SS. Fabric from my stash and quilted with Hunky Dory by Judy Hirt. 



And ready for the Fourth of July with the help of Accuquilt dies! Fabric from my stash, quilted with a Stars and Stripes design (cannot locate source, humble apologies here!) 



So, let's get together again really soon! Until next time, 




Comments

Popular Posts