Cricut Expression 1 or 2
Cricut cartridge with a leaf shape
Cricut cartridge with a circle shape
Tim Holz Distress Inks--3 shades of green
Perfect Pearls Irridescent
Sentiment stamp of choice
A-2 card background
The following videos will describe how I prefer to cut the fun foam on my Cricut. The stamp that is cut is not the same one used for this card. It is, however the exact technique.
For the card:
1. Cut the leaf at 1" actual size.
2. Cut the circle at 2" actual size. This creates a template for the wreath shape. Trace with a pencil, centered on the front of the card.
3. Using the darkest green, stamp around the outside of the circle (widest edge to drawn line) and then inside of the circle (widest edge to drawn line). Vary the angle.
4. Repeat #3 using the medium green.
5. Repeat #3 using the lightest green. While damp, dust with Perfect Pearls.
6. Add Red Stickles berries.
7. Add Gold bow.
8. Stamp with sentiment.
Great card, great holiday, great fun! Until next time---keep sorting those scraps!