Thank you for joining me on Sassy Lady's blog for this beautiful fall day!
The season is gorgeous in my state! The leaves are turning deep rich colors, air is crisp and fresh...a far cry from the 100 + days of a few short weeks ago! It is fun to be outside and I am really easing my way into fall!
4.25 x 11" brown card base, folded in half
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge (for leaves)
Imagine built-in shapes
Imagine More Cartridge or fall colored paper.
Sewing machine with varigated thread.
Imaginisce I-top punch 16 mm with 3 brads.
Gold pen to write block letters
Brown fine pen
1. Print and Cut 7 leaves from Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge. Size 1-2". Use assorted colors from Imagine More Cartridge. OR use fall print papers.
2. Cut mats from Imagine built in shapes. Real size 3 3/4 and 3 1/2".
3. Punch 3 shapes to cover brads from tan paper. Cover with I-top tool. Draw cross hatch lines on top to mimic acorn hats. Punch 3 small holes through mats in lower left area of smaller mat. Insert brads through holes and fix.
4. Soften leaves by rolling over fingers.
5. Wrap ribbon around card front. Secure on front with tape (will be hidden by mats). Stitch around edge of card front, through ribbon approximately 1/4" from edge.
6. Glue mats to front.
7. Arrange leaves around brads, as if cascading.
8. Add large block letters, "FALL". Accent with stickles.
9. Accent leaf veins with Stickles and add dots around edge of stitching.
I hope that you, too, can ease into fall! Until next time....