Silhouette Sunday--Silhouette and MTC, a perfect partnership!



When I discovered MTC now had a plug-in for the Silhouette SD, I was thrilled! Out came my old friend, the Silhouette, ready to play once again. Even though MTC for Silhouette is in the Beta stage (as of 07-5-11) I can tell it will be a perfect partnership!

Today's card includes "fussy cut" filled shapes. In today's video I share how I creating the shaped fills.
A 4.5" square Digital image
DIgital paper (Mine is from Lettering Delights)
MTC softwware
Silhouette
4.5 x 8" rectangle for card base
2- 4.5" squares of solid paper
tag and mat
Assorted glue
stamp of choice
Ink for shading




Until next time, keep sorting the scraps and generating the gems!


Comments

  1. I found this very interesting as I don't have anything other than my Cricut and Gypsy. I heard that that porgram works with mine but it no longer support PC.... I am tempted anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts