Birthdays are classic, especially wishes for long-time friends. This card was made with my kindergarten buddy's day---and she is a classy gal!
- Imagine Heritage
- Cricut Elegant Edges
- Cricut French Manor
Sheer glitter ribbon: 6"
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Load Heritage into Imagine. Choose the square from the Imagine designs; size to 5.5". Fill with a solid color from Heritage.
- Load Elegant Edges into Imagine. Select a border (relative size-1.15), two (2) oblong backgrounds (relative size-5), an oval with shadow (relative size-4). Fill with patterns from Heritage. Cut.
- Load French Manor into Imagine. Select mannequin; flip vertically (relative size-4.42). Duplicate. Fill one (1) with pattern from Heritage. Cut.
- Stack mannequins with white cut as backing.
- Ink ribbon with Tim Holtz Distress Ink to blend with papers. Let dry. Tape 1 1/2" piece around waist of mannequin. Tie a flat bow at front.
- Layer all cuts as shown.
- Add pearls.
- Print sentiment onto second oblong cut and glue to inside of card.
I hope you continue to enjoy your Imagining what your Imagine can do for you! Until next time...