Our son and family just moved into this brand new house. It is a very exciting time for them and I wanted to celebrate with them. So, I fired up the Imagine and created this card:
I tried to pattern the house after theirs--making this a lot more fun! The finished card is A2 size.
Imagine cartridges: Best Friends and Textures
PC Cartridges: Country Life and Handy Man (Lite)
1/4" butterfly stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Assorted glues/glue dots
Cuttlebug and folder of choice
1 small brad
- Flood fill the standard square (5.5") with the clouds from BF.
- Using the hills and the sun from Country Life, flood fill with greens and yellow. (I can't remember sizes, sorry.)
- Flood fill the different parts of the house as desired. Cut at default size. I cut several pieces twice in order to color the house as I wanted. I did not cut the background for the house.
- Add brad to door for doorknob.
- Cut two strips 1/8" wide for shutters.
- Ink the edges of all cuts.
- Glue backgrounds to card. Pop-dot house.
- Stamp butterflies; dust with Perfect Pearls.
- Add Dark Ink to raised surface of Cuttlebug folder and emboss. Cut random shapes and pop-dot to card for walk.
- Accent the fence with vines and flowers drawn with Glace' Pens.
- Stickle the sun, accents on windows, flowers and clouds.
I hope that you have found some "scraps" of information to use in your crafting! Until next time, keep generating your gems!