I Pad and Silhouette SD---new BFFs!


Yes, you read correctly---


But, it will take a "little Koala" to introduce them:
Click on picture to link to website.)

Available as a free app through I- Tunes, this digital scrapbook app lets me create my layouts on the go, no matter where I am! There are amazing kits available priced around $.99 each to expand my creativity! Customer service is second to none. And now, digital meets hybrid with this app! Check out this card:


I love it! All designs are from the "Puppy Love Kit 1" through Coolibah.

Join me in this video to see just how these new BFFs come to be!


Until next time, keep sorting those scraps and generating the gems!

Please note: Silhuette SD is licensed to Silhouette America, Ipad to Apple Corporation and Coolibah to Coolibah. The retain all rights to their products. I am simply a satisfied user.


Comments

  1. I found this very interesting.... so this prints and cuts the image? Kind of like PC's Imagine but without carts right? Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts