Sunday, November 1, 2015

Exploring Cricut Design Space: Creating Basic Cards

Cricut shapes are perfect for creating your own basic card files! It is so easy (and time efficient) to just open My Projects, choose a base for a card and go with it! That is how the background for this little guy came about:

and this one:


Join me as I explain how I created a basic 4.25" square card that I can use again and again!


Remember! You can add your images to this file....but always
SAVE AS (project name)
in order to preserve your basic card!
Until next time! 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great tutorial. You have simplified the steps for me. I have done this technique before, but I often times try to do too much on the mat instead of the simple steps to get me started. Your technique is much more straightforward and I want to thank you for posting! Jill HM

    ReplyDelete