Exploring Cricut Design Space: Creating Basic Cards

Cricut shapes are perfect for creating your own basic card files! It is so easy (and time efficient) to just open My Projects, choose a base for a card and go with it! That is how the background for this little guy came about:

and this one:


Join me as I explain how I created a basic 4.25" square card that I can use again and again!


Remember! You can add your images to this file....but always
SAVE AS (project name)
in order to preserve your basic card!
Until next time! 





Comments

  1. Thank you for your great tutorial. You have simplified the steps for me. I have done this technique before, but I often times try to do too much on the mat instead of the simple steps to get me started. Your technique is much more straightforward and I want to thank you for posting! Jill HM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts