Introducing....My Quiltrography Redwork Quilt.


For the past couple of weeks I have been talking about my progress designing and making a quilt with Quiltropolis and my Accuquilt Go. Here is a link to the first post:



This was the picture of the initial project.

Last week I had to confess that I don't do math, but I did need to determine how much fabric to use in this little project. To catch my confession, check this post:


Well, blog buddies, drum roll please! The top is done...and I love it! 


The photos do not do it justice--really!

The angel embroideries are from Hatched in Africa,
Redwork Angels 2 #2602. They are beautifully digitized!




The final border was a last minute add-on. The quilt simply looked incomplete without it. 

Thanks for hanging with me for this project! It has been fun. I look forward to seeing you again really soon!


Comments

Popular Posts