TGIF it’s RGB Time!

Another week has slipped by. But, for me break has started! I hope that you have tried some of these palettes with your Imagine. Today’s palette is called, “Silent Night” As I was playing with the colors, the song popped into my head and it just seemed to fit. Click on the palette and scroll to the bottom of the page for the RGB values.
Silent_NightColor by COLOURlovers

And as my gift to you I’m including two papers that I’ve created. They are *.jpg images and should print as 8” squares.

flannelnightie_edited-1Silentwinternight2_edited-1

Click on the each image to download its file.

Here is the card I created:

IMG_1103

It’s so very simple! It is a 6” square card. the reindeer and snowflakes are from the Christmas Seasonal Cart.

I hope you enjoy the colors and papers as much as I have!

Until next time, sort the scraps and create the gems!

Nonna

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card...I would love to try making one of these cards, can you pls share the dimensions and your scoring measurements...pretty pls:0)...TFS your beautiful work.

    }}}HUGS{{{, Sheri G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts