TGIF, It’s RGB Time!

Have I told you lately that I love the RGB feature of my Imagine? I'm hoping that you are loving it, too.

This week, I've been working with this palette, called "Stephanie's Palette":
Stephanies_colors
Color by COLOURlovers
(click on the palette for RGB numbers)

They remind me of my daughter! And so does this card:
I used the cartridge "Christmas Village" for the houses and skaters. I trimmed the assembly tabs from the houses and inked edges and windows. I tried inking doors and it was a mess! The Cuttlebug and the "Snowflake" folder gave the back some needed texture. Diamond Stickles (my new favorite!) accented some of the flakes and the skater's feet.

I hope that you imagine incredible ways to use this palette! Hope to see you soon sorting through the scraps and generating your gems!

Until next time, Nonna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts