I am so excited to be feature on Pink Cricut's blog today! I had so much fun making this gift tag on my Imagine!
And the best part is...the larger poinsettia is actually a pin!
Here is the recipe:
Snow Angel: poinsettia and flower basket
Winter Frolic: tag
Fabulous Finds: sentiment
Pink Cricut's Christmas Wishes Stamps
2 sheets of white cardstock
Cuttlebut and Border embossing folder of choice
Ink for edges
I-rock and gems
pop-dots and glues
1" bar bin
- Load Snow Angel and Winter Frolic in the Imagine.
- From Winter Frolic select tag of choice. Set height to 6". Flood fill with light blue from Snow Angel Cart.
- From Snow Angel select poinsettia basket. Relative size to 3". Duplicate. Seperate duplicate into sections. Delete basket; print and cut only flowers.
- Print and Cut.
- Ink edges if desired.
- Emboss edges of tag. Sand lightly over embossing.
- Spray with glitter.
- On the duplicate flowers (from the basket) punch holes on the right and left sides of the largest printed poinsettia. These should fit the ends of the bar pin. Add pop dots to the top and bottom of cut. Do not assemble yet.
- Exchange Winter Frolic for Fabulous Finds. Select the tag and frame. Fill the frame with the dark blue from Snow Angel. Print and cut. Glaze the frame; let dry. Stamp the sentiment; let dry.
Create the dimensional poinsettia pin:
Slip the pin back through the holes punched on the second "flower basket" flowers. Pop dot to complete basket cut. Embellish gift tag as shown.
A special gift with a special tag! Who would have imagined?