Thank you, Veterans!

Thank you to all Veterans who have given so much so that I can live in a truly free country. Most significantly, I want to thank my vet, my DH, Lt. Col. Rich Horton, USAF Ret.

Clipboard01

This card is for him!

Veteran2

The Recipe:

Veteran1

I made use of my new favorite place Colour Lovers and created a palette using the colors of DH’s military squadrons. I also used the site to create several patterns using the same colors. I printed the papers on 8 1/2 x 11” white cardstock on my regular printer through PhotoShop Elements. Of course, there had to be a card map, chain and ink. And most importantly, my Stand and Salute Cartridge.

Using the Cart, I cut the dog tag, the airplanes and the stars. Each was colored on my Imagine using the RGB values of the Colour Lovers’ palette (did I tell you this site gives those when you choose a color? How awesome is that!) I cut the tag and the inside sentiment from scraps in my stash. I printed the tag using my I  and the inside sentiment was done on my regular printer.

Veteran3

 

Thank you, dear, for everything that you have shared with me and our country! I salute you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts