Catching Snowflakes the Gyspy Way!

3D designs with my little Rosie Gypsy are so much fun to make! Let me introduce you to my Christmas ornament, "Catching Snowflakes," created for the Circle Magazine Challenge. Magazine challenge

I used Recollections papers, a scrap of fabric, buttons, ribbon and glitter.  I used different cuts on my Gypsy and sized and multiplied accordingly.

The body is cut from Gypsy Wanderings at 3”, 2.5” and 2”. Each snowball uses 8 cuts. Each was embossed with my Cuttlebug swirls folder. The eyes are little buttons. The nose is from Smiley Cards, rolled and trimmed to 1” length.

The hat is 2 cuts from Gypsy Wanderings. It is trimmed with red buttons and leaves cut from  Gypsy wanderings. The arms are from Create a Critter, cut 4 times and embossed with the Cuttlebug distressed folder. I trimmed them slightly to fit better.

The snowflakes are from Gypsy wanderings. They were run through my Xyron and sprinkled with crystal glitter. The ribbon and scarf are from my stash.

Truly a gem from my scraps! Thanks, Circle Mag for the chance to enter! Nonna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts