TGIF it’s RGB Time Again!


I hope that you had fun creating with last week’s RGB challenge because it is time for another!   

IMG_0919

I don’t usually gravitate towards this palette, so that is why I chose it! It’s called “Penfield Cat” by Capricciosa and is available from Colour Lovers.   

penfield cat
Yet, I was completely baffled, I wanted something printed for the background. I continued my search and found “White Blossoms” by the same artist:
1135513
I was hooked! But, this did not size well for me as it was. I took it into Photo Shop Elements and created a fill pattern with this design. I then printed an 8x8 square onto white cardstock on my computer’s printer.   
 
I still needed inspiration, so to Cardmaps by Becky Fleck I went! There I found this layout:   

card
And off to work I went! I trimmed the background, and the matted cut with my paper trimmer. The flowers and the border are from French Manor and the Sentiment is from Lyrical Letters, printed using the technique in Sunday Scraps and imagining More…with help! I ran the border through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder for extra texture. I finished the card with my I-rock , pop-dotted the flowers and added scraps (of course) on the inside of the card!    

Leave a comment and a link to your picture! Or post your picture on the Cricut MB for this thread! (Someday I’ll figure out how you can add photos!)
Until then, keep sorting your scraps and generating your gems! Nonna

Comments

Popular Posts