Exploring Cricut Design Space: Slice and Weld

Hi all!
I am so the fan of the slice and weld features of Design Space. In my humble opinion, they open a world of creativity!

Recently on one of my Facebook Pages there was discussion about using ideas for punches. Oh, baby! Not knowing what I was doing I did a Pinterest search. I hit the jackpot of ideas!

And this is just one place! I Googled "Paper Punch" ideas and was overwhelmed. For many of these ideas the shapes are laid out with their sizes and quantities....no guesswork! I realized quickly that some of the shapes I had in my library and others I didn't. 
BUT!
With Cricut Design Space that is absolutely no problem! And there are no expensive punches to buy! Let's get planning! 


I found this really cute candle on Pinterest, complements of encourage joy.blogspot.ca. I decided to give it a try.... Join me and learn how to use slice, weld and shapes to create your very own card!



Here is my finished card:

Supplies: 
Print and Cut papers (Imagine Papers)
Recollections Carsick
Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder
Cricut Files: 
Wrap It Up Cartridge: Tree Tag
Wall Decor and More: Branch Flourish
Assorted free shapes in Design Space
Tickles Gold
Distress Inks.

I encourage you to try the weld and slice feature and light the way to a lot of fun! 

Until next time,




Comments

Popular Posts