Okay, I didn't stay TOTALLY digital, going a bit hybrid on the leaves, but it did come from the same digital kit!
Sweet Kindness Card Template
Fall Fantasy paper pack
both available from ScrapGirls
Precious Pearls Metallic
Antique Photo Distress ink
Make the Cut Software
Zing cutting machine
Photoshop Elements Software
- I first created the card in PSE Fall Fantasy paper Pack and Sweet Kindness "Thank You" Card. I would love to tell you how I did it, but this is truly my first PSE project using clipping. Thank goodness for Google Search!
- I created the leaf spray from the Fall Fantasy embellishment pack, added the button and sized appropriately.
- Next, I added the phrase from the Fall Fantasy word art pack. I added a shadow in PSE.
- To print I "turned off" the embellishment layers and simply printed the card. I positioned it at one end of my 8.5 x 11" paper so that I could cut the 4.25 x 5.5" (finished) card from one sheet.
- Next I "turned off" all layers EXCEPT the embellishment layers. I duplicated the button for a total of 3 and separated the buttons. I saved this image as embellish.jpg.
- I then imported embellish.jpg into Make the Cut. I traced it to create a print and cut of the 3 leaves and the 3 buttons.
- After my Zing cut the images, I rolled the leaves to give them some shape. I stacked the layers of the buttons for depth.
- I applied the metallic Perfect Pearls to the Word Art and the button.
- Final assembly was quick....just add the leaves and button. Stamp a sentiment.
Done! And I am soooo happy with this Card, made today!