So far behind....I Scrapbook to the rescue!

Happy Saturday everyone! I apologize for not being around more...I've missed you! I think that I now have a pretty good handle on my new MacBook Pro and my conference presentation is done so I hope to be around more!

I want to share a really great app that I found for my Mac called IScrapbook. (It is not available for PC, but the artwork does work with a PC!) There are tons of "kits" available and I can use the digital papers that I have accumulated from other sources. But my favorite feature is the availability of "Quick templates" that are drag and drop. So easy! And when I want to do my own thing, I can do that too!

Here are a couple of pages that I put together in no time at all!


A cousin posted this photo of my dad on Facebook. I'm so excited to finally add his photos to something I can pass along to my kids.


And of course, grandbabies! This is a very simple layout; but the entire thing, including the coloring was completed in the app! 

The app has reawakened my desire for scrapbooking....how about you? 


Comments

  1. Love your pages and I can understand because like two years and years behind in scrapping. As of late iTunes using the digital just so much easier when you're so far behind. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts