Nonna decided that she wanted to help me remember as few details. Like, how I work with cardstock or fun foam, or just plain fabric. So, Nonna set about to make my "diary". The form is based on the MTC Zing manual settings form from Sandy Mc Cauley (who is amaZing!)
Colored Cardstock: 8 cuts at 3 x 5"
White cardstock (# will vary)
Cinch binding machine with binding (appropriate size)
The page file, downloadable here
Xyron or other heavy duty glue
- Read all directions before you begin.
- Open the downloaded page in MTC. Create a Print and cut file. Print the page from your home printer. You can create as many pages as desired. Be sure to leave the back blank.
- Cut the pages with your Zing.
- Glue 2 sets of four (4) colored cardstock together, aligning all edges. These make the basic cover (back and front) of the book.
- Bind, using binding wire 1/4" larger than stack of all pages and back and front.
- Decorate the front as desired.
Keep notes on the printed side of each page. Nonna glues a small sample of each paper on the back, just so she can keep track of it. These pages also make great records of the pens that you can use on your projects!
I love having a "diary" and Nonna loves helping me keep it! Thanks for stopping by....