Make Thursday Crafty with Fun Foam Stamps

Fun foam stamp_2

I am so excited to share this idea with you! I spent the weekend playing with my MTC software and my Zing cutter. The combination does an amazing job! The card pictured was super fun; the stamping was more than easy. Watch these two short videos to find out how!


Creatology Fun Foam (adhesive back)
Google image search: cupcake free clipart
Background Papers: Lettering Delights Baby Cakes
Embroidery Floss
Deep Cut blade
White cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Orange Marmalade

Video number 1 of 2: 


Video 2 of 2

I hope you have enjoyed visiting today!

Comments

  1. Very cute card! As always, thanks for the informative video!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts