Going Dingy for LD Doodlebats!

I have rediscovered LD's Doodlebat Fonts. Part font and part doodle each letter/glyph opens a whole new world of creativity. See what I made with the tulip from DB Easter Fun Doodles DoodleBat Font :


I played around with the image in my MTC software, breaking apart the image. I then moved the seperated parts to their own layer and colored them. I added grass and a shadow behind the blossoms with shapes from the basic shapes gallery. OK, I did manipulate them to my heart's content. All Papers are from Lettering Delights collections. Sentiment is Papyrus font printed through MTC and accented with Glace'
pens.

Lettering Delights has a Doodlebat freebie on their site so you can play without worry! Come back soon for a tutorial on using doodlebats.

Until next time....
Jeannie
Nonna's Scraps
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

  1. I love the colors, could you provide the name of the paper collections you used? TIA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and colorful card! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a run littl card! Love the bright colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts