Imagine...Monday! Sophie meet the Imagine

September-26

I introduced my Sophie Cartridge to my Imagine....guess what? They are new BFFs!  

PC Imagine Paper Cutter
Imagine cartridge: Best Friends
Cricut Circle Cartridge: Sophie
I-Rock tool and gems
Stickles Diamond Glitter Glue
4" paper doily
Scotch brand repositionable glue stick

  1. Select card and shapes from Sophie cartridge. Load in Imagine.
  2. Choose colors and flood fill from the Best Friends Cartridge.
  3. Print and cut shapes. Clear content.
  4. Add glue stick to back of Doily; position 3/4" from all edges of white paper. Load paper on Imagine mat, aligning to upper left corner. Be sure doily is secure (I ran my flat breyer over the area.
  5. On the Imagine choose the Imagine square shape, size to 5.5". Fill with color from BF cartridge. Change Imagine settings to "Print only". Send to Imagine. 
  6. Stickle it up!
  7. Complete with I-rock bling. 
Don't you agree, Sophie and the Imagine are really new BFFs!
Until next time, keep generating!


Comments

  1. How beautiful! Yes, this is a great combination! Fabulous card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts