My house is torn up. The renovations are sort of on schedule, but we are literally moving from room to room in order to have one place of peace. Needless to say, this week’s packing focused on my craft room. I had to choose a bare minimum of things to leave unpacked. So, I kept my I, it’s carts and one or two regular carts. Plus a very few embellishments. And, sadly, I needed a card.
Gather the Scraps:
- White Paper
- Paper Lace Cartridge
- Mother’s Day Bouquet
- Color Palate below
- Home Printer
- Background card in Natural
- Glimmer Mist
- I-rock gems
- Assorted glues
Get ‘em ready:
- Cut the background card 8 1/2 x 5.5”. Fold in half to be 4.25 x 5.5”
- Select the cut from Paper Lace and its shadow.
- Set the Imagine RGB Values to the following: (click on the link to see the RGB values.)
- Fill the lace with the Beige, the back of the circle with the medium green.
- Print the background paper by clicking on the following link: http://www.4shared.com/photo/zJY_Q3nZ/love_of_my_life.html
- Print background onto white cardstock at your household printer.
- Trim the background to fit the card.
- Print several flowers at 1” and 1/2” . Use the pinks.
- Ink all edges.
- Add I rock gems to centers of flowers.
- Print background for sentiment as desired (I’m so sorry---I think it is Paper Lace!).
- Stamp sentiment as desired.
- Add gems to sentiment ends.
Color by COLOURlovers
And here is a picture of my craftroom as we were starting to pack. Not the box on the right-hand edge.
Until next time, keep sorting those scraps to generate the gems! Nonna