I love my Imagine!

My house is torn up. The renovations are sort of on schedule, but we are literally moving from room to room in order to have one place of peace. Needless to say, this week’s packing focused on my craft room. I had to choose a bare minimum of things to leave unpacked. So, I kept my I, it’s carts and one or two regular carts. Plus a very few embellishments. And, sadly, I needed a card.

IMG_1298

The Recipe:

Gather the Scraps:

  1. Imagine
  2. White Paper
  3. Paper Lace Cartridge
  4. Mother’s Day Bouquet
  5. Color Palate below
  6. Home Printer
  7. Background card in Natural
  8. Glimmer Mist
  9. I-rock gems
  10. Assorted glues

Get ‘em ready:

  • Cut the background card 8 1/2 x 5.5”. Fold in half to be 4.25 x 5.5”
  • Select the cut from Paper Lace and its shadow.
  • Set the Imagine RGB Values to the following: (click on the link to see the RGB values.)
  • old_houses Color by COLOURlovers

    • Fill the lace with the Beige, the back of the circle with the medium green.
    • Print the background paper by clicking on the following link: http://www.4shared.com/photo/zJY_Q3nZ/love_of_my_life.html
    • Print background onto white cardstock at your household printer.
    • Trim the background to fit the card.
    • Print several flowers at 1” and 1/2” . Use the pinks.
    • Ink all edges.
    • Add I rock gems to centers of flowers.
    • Print background for sentiment as desired (I’m so sorry---I think it is Paper Lace!).
    • Stamp sentiment as desired.
    • Add gems to sentiment ends.

And here is a picture of my craftroom as we were starting to pack. Not the box on the right-hand edge.

IMAG0106


Until next time, keep sorting those scraps to generate the gems! Nonna

Comments

  1. Your card is lovely. But I can't imagine what a disaster to have to live through a renovation. I would be going crazy with the constant lack of organization and the never ending dust and turmoil it creates during the interum.... sorry you are going through this, but I am sure when you are done it will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts