Muses of a Fontaholic...in Design Space.

Most of my friends know that I am truly a "Fontaholic." The writing feature of Cricut Design Space is really no help...it has become my quest to find those fonts that may work well in that feature. Guess what? I have found several, complements of Fontspace.com. Best part....they are free!


Just so you know, the fonts are not single line fonts. They may look like it, but they are not. The lines are so close that the appearance is of a single line. When the Explore is tracing the font it will seem to retrace its steps---but the positive is that the end result is a little darker than a single line writing font from Design Space. 

Here's a short video showing how I found and started using these fonts: 

Enjoy your fonts! Until next time....





Comments

Popular Posts