Downton Abbey and a Quilt Along!

I had heard of Downton Abbey, but because I am not much of a TV watcher had not availed myself. That is, until I ran across this add on LoveBug Studio's Website! Was I in trouble!!!!!
Not only have I spent 2 weekends intensely involved in a DA Marathon (just to catch up) but am hooked! 


The official kick-off was as indicated, but today brought the first block. Mine are done, but I will not share them until I have permission. I will show you my fabric, however!

I didn't order the kit from the Quilt Along, because I had planned to purchase locally. Not quite in the cards, however, so I went on-line. Much to my dismay, I was unable to locate all of the line that I wanted....so I went out of the box and tried Connecting Threads. Thought I'd try to get close. 


I was hoping for Lady Mary, but this will do nicely! 
What have a learned so far? After this simple exercise I 
know why I am really a die-cutting girl. Let's just say
it is so much more accurate! 
Viva AccuQuilt!






Comments

Popular Posts