Hi all!
It has been a very long time since I last posted. I have been very busy at work and craft time has been minimal. I have done some quilting (yea!) and realized that I had forgotten how nice fabric felt between my fingers. :-) I am planning to spruce up this site in early June. I hope to be back blogging on a regular basis then...I've miss ya'all!

I want to share one of my recent projects in digital scrapbooking. I am a great fan of iScrapbook on my Mac and this page was created on it. It is a 12 x 12" page. The paper and embellishments are Lettering Delight's Over Koala-fied. The subject is my GS who had been waiting since September to bring home Kiki the Kindergarten Koala for the weekend. His turn finally came and he was so very excited.


Have a great day! 


Comments

Popular Posts