Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
 I have been a very good girl this year! I am hoping that you will find a little space in your bag to bring me a few crafty things. You know I love my I-rock, but I am out of gems; they are so gorgeous! I also love my glitter pens, and really need colors like gold. I don't need any stickers, thank you, but a small stack of pretty paper would be fantastic. You know, I always like buttons and ribbon, too! Oh yeah! I desperately need pads for my Tim Holtz Distress inking tool (you know the foam ones!).

I hope you are well and getting ready for your big day! Thanks in advance, sir.

Sincerely, Jeannie

Comments

  1. I hope Santa brings you everything you want:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope santa hears you and gets you lots of crafty stuff sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts