Happy Hanukkah to all of my Jewish friends!
1 charger plate from Michaels
1. Select font. This font was a free font from Dafont.com. Type words and use conical warp (MTC) to shape in a 7" circle. Cut and pop dot to inner rim of plate.
2. Cut 4 of the Menorah @ 5-6". Stack together for depth. Glitter Menorah and flames. Adhere to center of plate.
3. Cut 7 Stars of David. Glitter. Pop dot to rim of plate.
Silhouette Studio or MTC Software
Lettering Delights Happy Hanukkah graphics.
blue cardstock (4" x 8" for card)
1. Import Graphics into software for tracing.
Background: trace entire image @ 3.8"
Sentiment: trace entire image @ 1.5"
Dreidle: trace 2 at 2"
2. Layer sentiment over background. The sentiment will be printed ONLY, not cut.
PNC (print and cut) background.
3. PNC the dreidels. Glue one dreidle to the card front.
4. On the other dreidel, cut away the lower left point.
4. Pop dot the second dreidle to the first, placing the pop dots on the body of the top. Glue dot the point of the remaining spinner to the point of the dreidel on the card. This will give dimension.
5. Add Faux stitches around card with Stickles. Glitter the dreidle, too!
Merry Christmas and season's greetings to all!
Charger plate from Michaels
Imagine Snow Angel cartridge.
Michael's Recollections Christmas paper.
Stickles "Ice" glitter
1" office brades
Paper bow (directions following)
1. From the Imagine Cartridge print and cut:
center motif @ 6.5 inches.
Assorted snowflakes (11-13 in number) 1.5-0.5"
2. Pop dot center motif to center of plate.
3. Glue to upper left side of plage.
4. Arrange paper snowflakes around plate. Pop dot several to add dimension.
5. Remove shanks from snowflake buttons. Glue to plate. Add some to inner graphic.
6. Add Ice Stickles to emphasize snow on center motif, sparkle snowflakes and outline center motif.
Now, what about that bow? Did you wonder how it matched so perfectly? Here's how:
I hope that you have enjoyed today. And now back to the hop:
Jeannie - http://nonnasscraps.blogspot.com/ ( me!)
Lisa Brooks - http://thejourneyoflisaslife.blogspot.com
Audrey - http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/
Sheila aka sassylady - http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth - http://217creations.blogspot.com/
Kelly Millet - http://www.kamscraftyplace.blogspot.com
Dayna Sabrina -http://www.sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/
Denine Vajja - http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Melissa - www.melissamade2.blogspot.com
Allison - http://goodybagdiva.blogspot.com/