Silhouette Sunday

Thanks a Latte!

Last weekend was a whirlwind of activity at my house! My birthday is coming in a couple of weeks, but my daughter and daughters-in-law spearheaded a full day for me. It was a "girl's day" with secret stops, all leading to a surprise party at the house. Because of these amazing women, I am entering a new year with a whole new look! And I need to thank them for doing something so wonderfully personal and caring for me.

All of us love our lattes, so this card seemed perfect! The sentiment reads "Thanks a Latte!" and is from Pink by Design stamp collections! Mr and Mrs. Pink are AMAZING! Stamps are fantastic and now, there are coordinating SVG images!

The idea for the card is not mine, it is one I "scraplifted" from Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady. Catch her videos for some great ideas for your Silhouette or Cricut!

Keep watching my heading---soon the new Nonna will be here, too! Until next time! Me

Comments

Popular Posts