Silhouette Sunday



I love sketch designs; in their simplicity they are elegant. I love my Amy Chomas' pen holder for my Cricut, so my Sil now has a complementary one! When the pen holder arrived there was a sample glitter pen from Amy's collection. Oh my gosh! The photos simply do not show how the lines twinkle; Amy's pens are amazing! They are on my birthday list for sure. Anyway, the color of the pen prompted the color of this card.

Recipe
Silhouette SD and Studio software
Silhouette shape from Silhouette Store (don't remember name, sorry!)
Amy Chomas' pen holder and glitter pen
Georgia Pacific natural cardstock
Ribbon
silk flowers
I-rock and gems
paper doily
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
Various glues

The larger cut and the flower border are from the same design. The border is resized and decreased in size. The design was offset (shadowed) and the shadow was welded to the card rectangle. The border was positioned on the card and sketched with the glitter pen.

The larger cut was filled with a fill from the program. It was printed on my home printer. When I took the page to my Silhouette, the outline was drawn with the sketch pen and the offset (shadow) was then cut.

The silk flower centers are I-rock gems.

Until next time, generate those gems! Nonna

Comments

  1. This is a GORGEOUS card! I need to use my pens more often. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts