Imagine they are "Old Friends..."

One of my high school buddies is having a birthday...a big one. In his honor I created this ca
Recipe:
Imagine Textures for the background
Imagine basic shapes for the speech bubble and the inside sentiment
Create a Critter
Diamond Stickles
Color Box ink
Perfect Petals Metallic
I rock tool and metal jewels
Craft card stock
Pop dots
My household printer for the sentiment

I used colors from the Imagine's RGB feature to fill the dinosaur; it was so easy! After he was layered I added the Perfect Petals to pull the whole look together. I added the leaves as an after thought!


The background has Diamond Stickle accents to appear as the sun filtering through the leaves.
I used my home printer to create the sentiment and the greeting.

Until next time, keep Imagining what you can create!

Nonna

Comments

Popular Posts