Adventures in Accuquilt Go Essentials: Orange Peels and PreCuts

There is something about purchasing a packet of 5" squares, a charm pack---makes me happy! But, combining those cute colorful squares with Accuquilt Go shapes is just amazing!

I love orange peel quilts and I just realized that the orange peel is sized to be sewn onto a simple 5" block. The background block can be cut with a die, but if you are like me---great use of a charm pack. But, even better, the orange peel can also be cut from a charm pack!


I'm sorry, I cannot remember the name of the fabric used for the pillow---it was a charm pack that I have used for several projects and this is simply what I had left!

Now add the new AccuquiltGo Essentials to the mix and there is magic! 
Supplies needed:
5" Precut squares
Tear-away stabilizer
Embroidery machine, thread

Join me as I further discover the capabilities of this great software and make my orange peel blocks using precuts as the background square! 


I hope that you will join me next time! Until then....





Comments

Popular Posts