iScrapbook and Pagemaps


Hi all! Recently there has been much chatter on a couple of Facebook groups about using free layouts (PNG, TIF, JPEG) in iScrapbook. I can be done...seriously....I wouldn't kid you!

I found this layout at Pagemaps.com:


There are hundreds of layouts on these pages! But, when I found this one, I knew I would have to have it. Follow the on-screen prompts and click on the selected layout page. Wait for it.....
it fills the page! Right click on the image and you can download it to your computer. (Forgive me, I think in the video I said that I did a screen capture...oops!)

With the image downloaded the rest is up to you and iScrapbook. Here is how I converted this to use in iScrapbook:


Supplies used: 
iScrapbook v. 5
Pagemaps layout
Lettering Delights' Friendship

I hope that you enjoy this feature! Until next time....



Comments

Popular Posts