Paper Scraps in a Short!

Good Monday! Kinda sad that this is the last Monday of summer break, but that is OK. I am looking forward to a great school year and great kids!

Before that.... I had to make a couple of quickie birthday cards last week. With little time, I dove into my new Myscrapchick Card Collection II. They have outdone themselves with this one! Each card is prettier than the one before it. The best part, they are ready to go!

The cards measure 5 x 5, but are adjustable. Each of the elements works for print and cut if that is your desire. 
The card on your left is for our cousin. 
The picture is from Vintage Workshop
The papers are Lettering Delights Chocolate Chip Cookie and Generation.
I highlighted the water with Copic Spika pens.

The card on your right is for a friend:
Papers from Lettering Delights (collection name forgotten)
The lamb is from Lettering Delight's Sheep Shape Year.
Embellished with I-Rock heat set gems and, silk flowers and ribbon. 

~~~

The two cards took less than an hour, including inking and embellishment. Check out this set of cards and be prepared for those days when your time is short, too!




Comments

Popular Posts