Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all moms!
I am so happy that I purchased the Imagine Cartridge, "Wrap it Up!" I just love the Bohemian style of the cartridge. In addition, the colors are gorgeous! When I saw this cart, I knew it would be the perfect selection for my daughter-in-laws' cards on this holiday and many others in the future.

The Recipe:
5.5 x 8.5" card
background paper 5.5 x 8.5"
Stamping of choice
Pop-dots and ATG gun
Wrap it Up Cartridge used to cut:
3 stacking dolls (3.5, 3, and 2.5" )
Flower shaped cut (5")


  1. I first printed my background paper on my home computer. I used RGB values from this cartridge and downloaded brushes.
  2. I printed the sentiment "Daughter-in-law" using my home computer and RGB values from the Imagine Cartridge.
  3. I printed the verse as I did the sentiment: "You stack up in every way possible!"
  4. Before assembling the parts I accented the stacking doll's hair and facial features with glaze pens. I decorated the aprons with my BIC fine-line markers and used Stickles.
  5. The dolls are pop-dotted, but all else is attached with my ATG gun.





Comments

  1. Beautiful card. and I can't wait as I just order that cart today! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts