I have been fascinated by the applique BX fonts. That said, the fact that I MIGHT be able to use my digital cutter with them really intrigues me---I like things as easy as possible. But as I looked at the purchased fonts I wondered how I could translate that BX font into a file capable of cutting. Enter Embrilliance suite and its applique features!
Join me as I show how I used the Jolson Font Tuscan Split to create the applique pictured. And I cut it with my Cricut Explore! Come on along for this adventure:
Thanks for watching the video! I would like to reemphasize one correction. When I went to stitch the pieces (cut with an inflation of 1.5 mm) I found them just about that much too large. I still had manual trimming after the tack-down stitch. After some additional play I will now change the inflation to 0 - 0.5 mm. Lesson learned: dry-run first!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have added a few scraps of information in order to help you generate some amazing gems of stitch!
Until next time.........