Happy Holidays! Today I am guest designer at BugBytes. Come on over!
Base rectangle: 8 1/2" x 3 1/4" (brown)
Front mat: 3 3/4" x 3" (red)
Front: 3 1/2 x 2 3/4" (brown)
Inside mat: 3 1/4" square (red)
3 1/4" (approx) Post-it notes
paper doily (Wilton from Michaels)
decorative cut (wreath from Lettering Delights)
- Prepare the 8 1/2" x 3 1/4" rectangle. Along the long edge score at the following increments: 2", 4". 4 1/2". (These lines are indicated by "fold" on the photo.)
- Fold 1 1/2" of ribbon in half. Center on the back of the inside mat (3 1/4" square). Glue inner mat onto backing as indicated above by "Post-it Notes".
- Fold as pictured above. This is the inside of the holder. Glue the Post-it notes to the red mat.
- Complete front by layering the front mats. Glue the layered mats to the lower half of the front.
- The easel sits behind the notes.
- Slide the miniature pen into the ribbon holder and gift!
I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did! I do not want to forget that the background paper in my main photo is from ScrapGirls Christmas Candy collection. Check out their amazing digital Holiday Collections...and happy holidays to all!