What do you do when you need a card really fast...like 2 hours ago fast? Call upon Kaleidoscopic Creations!
I have to admit that this is one of my favorite accessories for my crafting, from paper to fabric! It is easy to use and reasonably priced. For more information, click on the picture below:
Kaleidscope Kreator 3
Feathers template add-on pack for KK
3.8" square (mat)
4" Square background card
Sentiment of choice
- Start by selecting the feather template:
- Choose a photo/picture for the background:
(Seriously! I thought he was cute, but could not tell you where I found this--sorry!)
- Move the photo around until the colors are pleasing. I like the fact that I am able to see my kaleidescope change in the preview pane to the right.
- Add the background color. I used the eyedropper and selected the sand. I then added the grunge ring texture.
- Save the Kaleidoscope at 3".
- Print the Kaleidoscope at your home printer.
- Trim to a 3" square.
- Assemble the card.
How much fun is this software? Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait until we visit again...