- Whistlepig Creek Productions #1202 I-Pad Cover and Carrying Case
- Double Diamond Rulers from http://www.Bright-Quilting-Notions.com
- Fat quarters
- cotton batting
- Timtex interfacing (really stiff!)
- One large button from Michaels
- Embroidery floss
- I followed the directions on the pattern to a "T" and it came out perfectly.
Here is a close up of the tag (didn't really plan the butterfly theme!)
- Provo Craft Gypsy upload: Tags, Bags, etc. (tag, frame, blackout)
- PC Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake cart (butterfly)
- Butterfly stamp
- Glaze pens
- White cardstock
- floral wire (antenae)
- Glitter glue (Michaels black and Stickles Diamond)
- Chalk ink
- assorted glue
- Krylon Photo Sealer (Michael's)
Using PSE 7 and free brushes from http://www.brusheezy.com/ I created my own papers. I cut the images on my Imagine (or Expression) and sealed them with the Krylon spray. I allowed them to sit overnight. I first inked the edges, assembled the tag and then stamped the images. I finished by adding Glaze pen accents, glitter and a ribbon.
I hope you have enjoyed this scrap of inspiration! I can't wait to be back with you often.
Until then, Nonna