Such a Beautiful card, Thank you for both videos. I love this card. Making want to go and use my Imagine!! Thank you for sharing. I am now a follwer of your blog.
Congratulations on your new I-rock! I'll be emailing you!
I hope that you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was quiet and included watching the Macy’s Parade. There is something about seeing that “Jolly old elf” that officially starts my Christmas preparations! And that I have done! I have feverishly been making Christmas cards since noon on Thursday. And my Imagine makes it so easy!
I was looking through Paper Crafts’ Holiday Cards Magazine, Vol. 5 for card ideas and I came across the cutest little snowman card, “Silly Snowman” by Heidi V. Laar. Needless to say, I had to make it…right then. And, of course, I had to use what I had in my house because it was too late and too dark to go anywhere.
- White cardstock
- 4” piece of twine
- 4” piece of brightly colored ribbon
- Ink or Copic Markers
- Cut all shapes.
- Trim one (1) point from the star. This will be used as your nose.
- Score two (2) of the 3” circles 1/2” from cut edge.
- On one of the above circles, trim 1/2” directly opposite to the score.
- Glue the two scored circles together above the score, on the wedge.
- Ink all edges of other 3 circles.
- Glue last 3” circle to the complete circle on the card base (the trimmed circle is the back).
- Pop-dot the 2.5” circle to the 3” circle. Do not center.
- Place a small amount of glue in the center of the 2.5” Circle. Lay the twine across the center.
- Glue the nose to the smallest circle. Add black dots for eyes and a mouth.
- Pop dot and add to your circle stack.
- Finish with a flat bow.
Thank you, Heidi for a wonderful design! And thank you for joining me to Imagine how much more you can do! Until next time…